Thanks for your interest in Rising’s Work Comp Benchmarking Study. Please use the links below to download your Report copy(s).
If you just completed the “Request Study Report” form, an email with your download links has also been sent for your records.
- 2022 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
- 2021 Study Report | qualitative, focus group research
- 2020 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
- 2019 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
- 2018 Study Report | qualitative, focus group research
- 2017 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
- 2016 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
- 2015 Study Report | qualitative, focus group research
- 2014 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
- 2013 Study Report | quantitative, survey research
As you will see, the quantitative Reports are particularly robust. To help you with navigation, all the Reports’ table of contents and appendix references include hyperlinks to the various sections.
To augment your Report(s), below are webinar presentations that further explore study findings.
- 2022 Study Webinar | What 10 Years of Data Reveals About High-Performing Claims Organizations
- 2021 Study Webinar | Top 3 Obstacles to Providing Superior Claims Performance and What Organizations Must Do to Overcome Them
- 2020 Study Webinar | Normalizing Discomfort: 5 Ways to Future-Proof Your Organization
- 2019 Study Webinar | Comparing Claims Leaders & Frontline Staff Perspectives
- 2018 Study Webinar | Advancing Medical Management
- 2017 Study Webinar | Insurtech & Talent Crisis Crossroads: How successful claims operations maximize next generation technology and talent
- 2016 Study Webinar | Employing Data-Backed Claims Differentiators
- 2015 Study Webinar | The Upside of the Claims Talent Crisis — A Roadmap Forward
- 2014 Study Webinar | Data at Work: Putting Study Results Into Practice
- 2013 Study Webinar | Overcoming Claims Operational Challenges
SUPPLEMENTAL WHITE PAPERS:
The study group also publishes white papers and articles from time to time that dig deeper into various study findings.
- How to Close the Claims Performance Gap | Top 3 Findings in 5 Years of the Workers’ Comp Benchmark Study
- Do “10,000 Hours” Make a Great Claims Professional? | How Claims Teams Can Achieve Peak Performance
- How to Overcome Psychosocial Roadblocks | Claims Advocacy’s Biggest Opportunity
- The Power of Claims Advocacy | Thriving in an On-Demand Economy
We hope this information serves you and your organization, and we look forward to any feedback you have.
Rachel Fikes, Chief Experience Officer & Study Program Director
email@example.com | 312.224.5893