Sometimes you need a pro to navigate the complexities of hospital billings and the massive amounts of medical documentation that accompanies them. We have just the team to help.
Targeting Those Bills that Impact Your Medical Claims Most
Rising’s Hospital Bill Review services leverage all of our Specialty Bill Review capabilities to find and correct inaccurate, excessive and inappropriate hospital billings, including:
- Inpatient or Outpatient
- Skilled Nursing
Rising’s experts – certified coders, nurse auditors, physician advisors, professional negotiators and claims veterans – zero in on those areas that can have the greatest financial impact, such as:
- DRG Validation
- Drug and Supply Charges
- Implant Analysis
- Inpatient / Outpatient Determination
- Multi-Specialty Facility / Treatment Patterns
- Private Room Charges
- Spinal Surgeries
- Stop Loss or Outlier Review
- Trauma Charges
- Application of Coding Rules
- Fee Schedule / State Rules
- Causal Relationship / Compensability Determination
- Upside. Added 37% savings over traditional repricing methods.
- Opportunity. Our reviews can be done at any time – pre-payment or post-payment, with recovery options available.
- Flexibility. Offsite or onsite, we’ll perform our reviews wherever it suits you.
- Wisdom. We audit billions of dollars in medical charges annually, so we know understand state-specific hospital repricing intricacies and guidelines.
- Choice. Use as part of Rising’s complete Medical Bill Review program, or as a stand-alone service.
“Hospital charges continue to skyrocket and everyone feels the pinch. The help we provide is powerful and rewarding.”
– Barb, Nurse Audit Supervisor