When you have accepted long term responsibility for a medical liability claim, having access to top medical providers at contractual rates can have a huge impact on the injured person’s health and your financial outcomes. Rising has provider network access that can help meet the long term needs of all parties involved.
Flexible. Wide-reaching. Cost effective. Rising's Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) provide quality medical care to injured parties while also providing a quantifiable form of reduced costs to payers.
In addition to our traditional PPO offerings, you’ll have access to specialty networks that tackle some of the most aggressively rising medical costs, like increased drug use and physical therapies.
With our tiered, best-of-breed approach, Rising provides each client with the maximum number of providers and savings opportunities in their jurisdiction(s).
Here’s what you get:
• Broad-based network
• Specialty Networks, including:
- Physical Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Ancillary Care (e.g. DME, Home Care, Transportation)
• Single access point for national, regional and specialty networks
• Custom network development
• Direct contracting services
• Continuous verification of providers' operations
• URAC compliant credentialing
• Substantial provider discounts and claim cost control
• Greater savings when integrated with medical bill review services
• Client-specific online provider tools, including:
- Provider Search
- Directory Generation