• Inpatient or Outpatient
• Skilled Nursing
Rising’s experts – certified coders, nurse auditors, physician advisors, professional negotiators and claims veterans – zero in on those areas that impact your medical claims most, such as:
• DRG Validation
• Drug and Supply Charges
• Implant Analysis
• Inpatient / Outpatient Determination
• Multi-Specialty Facility / Treatment Patterns
• Private Room Charges
• Spinal Surgeries
• Trauma Charges
• Application of Coding Rules
• Usual, Customary and Reasonable Review
Their Mission: to find and correct inaccurate, excessive and inappropriate charges so you only pay for what’s fair. By spotlighting these large, complex billings, Rising’s Hospital Bill Review gives you:
• Upside. Added 37% savings over traditional repricing methods.
• Opportunity. Our reviews can be done at any time – pre-payment or post-payment, with recovery options available.
• Flexibility. Offsite or onsite, we’ll perform our reviews wherever it suits you.
• Wisdom. We audit billions of dollars in medical charges annually, so we know hospital repricing intricacies like the back of our hand.
Large Physician Bills
Rising also leverages our Hospital Bill Review capabilities to audit bills from physician providers. Just send us any type of large bill and we're up to the task.